To celebrate Road Safety Week we are giving away 1,000 subscriptions to 4Sight!
Simply sign up below to use our revolutionary dash cam app with its guardian angel service FREE for a year.
We developed 4Sight to keep people safer on the roads. It is the only dash cam app that can detect if you have an accident and will send footage instantly to one of our advisors. They’ll call you to provide assistance – including a call to the emergency services if necessary. Watch our video to see how it all works!
We’ll then set up your account and email you with the login details by Friday 1st December. Make sure to keep an eye on your spam folder!
1,000 free subscriptions to 4Sight – T&Cs
We, Auto Logistic Solutions Ltd, Suite 45-46, Lavenham Business Centre, Parsons Street, Oldham, OL9 7AH (the “Promoter”), are referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”.
By entering the “1,000 free subscriptions to 4Sight” giveaway you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, any brief, the entry form, and any other specific details relating to the Competition or to the Prizes giveaway (the “rules”).
1. Subscribers must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and must be aged eighteen (18) years old or over as at the prize draw start date.
2. Employees of the Promoter, including immediate families, shall not be eligible to participate in the promotion.
3. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Submitting your details
4. Entries will be accepted via the subscription form only.
5. The promotion is open from Monday 20th November 2017 and entries must be received by 23.59pm on Wednesday 29th November 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. If we are unable to contact subscribers within thirty (30) days, the free subscription will be forfeited.
7. You are responsible for any costs of sending your details to us and we take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
10. No purchase or payment is required.
11. 1,000 12 month subscriptions to 4Sight will be available to the first 1,000 people who subscribe by 29th November 2017. No further subscriptions will be accepted via the entry form after this date.
12. Those receiving a free subscription will receive their account details by email by Friday 1st December 2017. We take no responsibility for the winner being able to access these details due to any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason.
13. To use 4Sight entrants must be able to download the app to an Android or Apple smartphone that meets the technical requirements listed on the 4Sight website here. Entrants are responsible for checking their smartphone meets these requirements.
14. The free subscription cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the promotion or offer an alternative product of equal value, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Some other rules
16. You agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity and agree that we may publish your name any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or you on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
17. We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the promotion or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) the subscription.
18. Nothing in the Rules shall exclude or limit any liability of the Promoter which cannot be excluded nor limited by law.
19. You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about the Promoter and its/their business and personnel that is received by you as a result of participating in the promotion.
20. We shall keep your registered details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the promotion and verify that the Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. We may pass those details on to our service providers, agents and any sponsors to facilitate your participation in the promotion and (where applicable) taking up any subscription. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
21. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the promotion and/or to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under the Rules where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
23. The Rules are governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with the Competition and the Rules.
You have read and understood the Rules and agree to be bound by them.