We’re giving you the chance to get prepared for winter driving in our latest competition, making sure you’ll be ready for whatever the season has to throw at you!
The clocks go back soon which means a return to commuting in dark, wetter and icier conditions. With winter driving comes greater risk of accidents or getting stuck. We’ll make sure you’re prepared with a subscription to 4Sight. So wherever you are, and whatever happens, you’ll be protected*. The app knows when an accident has happened and sends footage and your location direct to an advisor who will make sure you get whatever help you need – at any time of day.
Our winners will also receive an AA Ultimate Winter Driving Kit worth £69.99 to store in the boot. It’s packed with useful essentials to get you out of difficulty such as frost shield, tow rope, and a snow shovel.
*As long as you are have minimum 3G mobile data connection
Find more great competitions at Competitions Today!
Win a winter driving kit & subscription to 4Sight – T&Cs
We, Auto Logistic Solutions Ltd, Suite 45-46, Lavenham Business Centre, Parsons Street, Oldham, OL9 7AH (the “Promoter”), are referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”.
By entering the “Win a winter driving kit & subscription to 4Sight” competition (the “Competition”) you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, any competition brief, the entry form, and any other specific details relating to the Competition or to the Prizes (together the “Rules”).
1.Entrants must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and must be aged eighteen (18) years old or over as at the prize draw start date.
2. Employees of the Promoter, including immediate families, shall not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Submitting your entry
4. Entries to the Competition will be accepted via Facebook or Twitter only.
5. The Competition is open from 16th October 2017 and entries must be received by 23.59pm on Sunday 29th October. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. If we are unable to contact the prize Winners within thirty (30) days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize Winner will then be selected at our complete discretion.
7. You are responsible for any costs of sending your entry to us and we take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. In order to be valid you should share the post on Facebook (set to ‘public’ so that we can verify the entry), comment with your least favourite thing about winter driving and like the 4Sight page. On Twitter you should retweet the competition post (we must be able to see that you have shared the post), reply with your least favourite thing about winter driving and follow the 4Sight page.
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
10. No purchase or payment is required to enter.
The Prize and judging
11. Ten prizes (five each for Facebook and Twitter users) of a subscription to 4Sight and a winter driving kit supplied to the prize winner only.
12. To use 4Sight winners must be able to download it to an Android or Apple smartphone that meets the technical requirements listed on the 4Sight website here. Entrants are responsible for checking their smartphone meets these requirements.
13. Winners will be picked at random and the winning entrant(s) will be notified by a member of the Auto Logistic Solutions team within 10 working days of the decision. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Details of the winning entrant(s) will be published on the 4Sight Facebook & Twitter pages.
15. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
16. The Winner(s) may be invited to participate in further promotional events and activities.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the Prizes or offer an alternative prize of equal value, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Some other rules
18. You agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity and agree that we may publish your name any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or you on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
19. We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the Competition or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) the Prize.
20. Nothing in the Rules shall exclude or limit any liability of the Promoter which cannot be excluded nor limited by law.
21. You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about the Promoter and its/their business and personnel that is received by you as a result of participating in the Competition.
22. We shall keep your registered details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the Competition and verify that the Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. We may pass those details on to our service providers, agents and any sponsors to facilitate your participation in the Competition and (where applicable) taking up any Prize. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
23. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Competition and/or to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under the Rules where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
25. The Rules are governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with the Competition and the Rules.
You have read and understood the Rules and agree to be bound by them.