THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN TRYING OUT OUR FANTASTIC APP!
Next week we will be rolling out 4Sight to all the people who signed up to try our app.
For those who have signed up already, you should be receiving a stand in the post mid to late next week!
If you have not signed up yet, you can do so below.
BETA TEST REWARDS:
- The first 100 testers will receive a free 4Sight in car bracket to mount your device.
- All beta testers that are chosen will receive a free 4Sight subscription after launch.
- £10.00 Amazon Voucher – For users that submit good quality and detailed feedback, a £10.00 Amazon e-voucher will be sent to their registered email address.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
Chosen testers will receive an email explaining how to download and use the app. All we need you to do is use the app within your daily routine and provide some feedback on a few key areas:
- Ease of use
- The look and feel of the app (colour schemes, logos etc..)
- Your experience using the app within your vehicle
- Any bugs that we may have missed
- Any areas where you think we can improve
- Any features you would like to see being added in future
- Any annoyances with the app
During the beta test you will be sent a follow up email containing a questionnaire where you can provide your feedback on the above points. Please take your time to complete this questionnaire as detailed and as accurately as possible to secure your £10.00 Amazon e-voucher.
*UK residents only*
Beta Signup Has Now Closed
TO BE CLEAR:
We want you to test 4Sight as much as possible, we DO NOT want you to intentionally crash your vehicle in order to test its functionality. In addition, as with any mobile device please only use it in a way which is safe and legal.
During the Beta test phase, 4Sight will not be monitored 24 hours a day. 4Sight advisors will be monitoring the application between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
WHY YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT:
At 4Sight we aim to make road travel as safe as possible by reducing the amount of serious injuries and fatalities resulting from accidents. Your feedback will enable us to tinker our application to be as effective as it can possibly be, potentially saving lives in the process.