Are you a petrol head? Would you like the chance to drive some of the world’s most amazing cars? In that case, enter our Christmas competition to win a fantastic experience for you and a mate!
While you might not be driving one of these stunning cars home for Christmas you could be taking the wheel for a very special day. If you’re our lucky Christmas competition winner you and a mate will have your pick of 17 locations across the UK where you can drive three supercars. Each racetrack has different cars on offer, but expect to choose between makes including Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and of course Ferrari. You’ll also get a lap as a passenger, with a professional driver, and a picture to remember your day.
You will also each receive a subscription to 4Sight, the only dash cam app that senses accidents and sends footage to our team so that we can help.
There’s a pair of tickets and subscriptions up for grabs on both Facebook & Twitter. All you have to do is like / follow our pages, tag the friend you want to take & tell us your favourite festive song to sing along to when you drive home for Christmas!
You’ve got until the end of Christmas Day to enter.
Christmas competition – T&Cs
We, Auto Logistic Solutions Ltd, Suite 45-46, Lavenham Business Centre, Parsons Street, Oldham, OL9 7AH (the “Promoter”), are referred to below as “we”, “us” or “our”.
By entering the “Win! Supercar driving experience Christmas competition” competition (the “Competition”) you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, any competition brief, the entry form, and any other specific details relating to the Competition or to the Prizes (together the “Rules”).
1. Entrants must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and must be aged eighteen (18) years old or over as at the prize draw start date. All entrants must hold a full UK driving license.
2. Employees of the Promoter, including immediate families, shall not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
3. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
Submitting your entry
4. Entries to the Competition will be accepted via Facebook or Twitter only.
5. The Competition is open from 11th December 2017 entries must be received by 11.59pm on Monday 25th December. Any entries received after this time will not be accepted.
6. If we are unable to contact the prize Winner within thirty (30) days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize Winner will then be selected at our complete discretion.
7. You are responsible for any costs of sending your entry to us and we take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure or other reason. Proof of delivery of entry is not proof of receipt.
8. In order to be valid you should share the post on Facebook (set to ‘public’ so that we can verify the entry), like the 4Sight page and tag a person you would like to share the prize with. On Twitter you should retweet the competition post (we must be able to see that you have shared the post), follow the 4Sight page and reply with the name of a person you would share the prize with.
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted and multiple entries will be void and the entrant(s) disqualified.
10. No purchase or payment is required to enter.
The Prize and judging
12. Two prizes (one each for Facebook and Twitter users) of ‘Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo’ for two people, purchased from Virgin Experience Days. Supplied to the prize winner and their chosen friend only. Any postage costs relating to hard copies of vouchers will be paid by Auto Logistic Solutions, but no other costs, including transport to the chosen location, will be reimbursed.
13. Restrictions apply to all participants taking part in driving days, including restrictions on height and weight, and all participants must have a full UK driving licence. Full conditions are available on the Virgin Experience Days website here: https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/triple-supercar-drive-plus-high-speed-passenger-ride-and-photo-for-1-sp1
14. Winners will be picked at random and the winning entrant(s) will be notified by a member of the Auto Logistic Solutions team within 10 working days of the decision. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Details of the winning entrant(s) will be published on the 4Sight Facebook & Twitter pages.
16. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
17. The Winner(s) may be invited to participate in further promotional events and activities.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our control, we reserve the right to vary or withdraw any element of the Prizes or offer an alternative prize of equal value, at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Some other rules
19. You agree to take part in or co-operate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity and agree that we may publish your name any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or you on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
20. We shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of taking part (or not being able to take part) in the Competition or as a result of taking up (or not being able to take up) the Prize.
21. Nothing in the Rules shall exclude or limit any liability of the Promoter which cannot be excluded nor limited by law.
22. You agree to keep confidential any information of any nature about the Promoter and its/their business and personnel that is received by you as a result of participating in the Competition.
23. We shall keep your registered details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the Competition and verify that the Rules have been complied with, as well as for accounting purposes. We may pass those details on to our service providers, agents and any sponsors to facilitate your participation in the Competition and (where applicable) taking up any Prize. Any personal data relating to you will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
24. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the Competition and/or to amend or supplement the Rules at any time, without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to disqualify, without liability, any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under the Rules where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
26. The Rules are governed by English law, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with the Competition and the Rules.
27. You have read and understood the Rules and agree to be bound by them.